Eric Abrahamson's Blog

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Thursdays's Word

Well, I don't know yet if I'm going to take this job or not. For one thing, the closest offices are in Irvine and Fremont, and I'm not sure how to get the travel money. Secondly, there are 2 websites, majital & savitron, and the savitron website is 2004, a year later, and has about half the products to sell. So I think that the company didn't do as well as they hoped in the 2003 website. I may do it, tho.

Some other reasons are that I returned a call from another tech sales job, for Anaya Telecom, and he told me that his sales job was "real grunt work" and that "most sales people start and then quit right away" and that "I wouldn't want you to work here for 6 months and then find out that you haven't gotten anywhere". But I'm staying optimistic that I'll land a good job.

Went to Cubensis shows both Sunday and Monday nights; Monday at the House of Blues in West Hollywood with Highway 61 Revisited, Joel's band. Smoked a lot of pot and drank beer both nights and came to the conclusion: "Drugs are the answer!" If I do take this job, hope I can make enough money to go to the Phil Lesh and Friends show March 12 at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.

That used to be named San Francisco Civic Auditorium--across the street from City Hall, where my mother used to work. We'll take over more some day. We shall overcome, someday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home